Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Prey

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released May 05, 2017

The second game released with the Prey title, the player assumes the role of Morgan Yu as they attempt to escape the space station Talos-1 after a catastrophic alien outbreak.

There's now DLC...for the DLC

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Looks like they just announced Typhon Hunter, a free add-on for people who have Mooncrash:

I never did much with Mooncrash but it's impressive that they're still supporting this game!

Hayt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

A cool idea for sure. I cant imagine it'll last long in my region but I am so happy they havent abandoned this game like I thought it had been.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By Humanity

I loved Prey almost as much as Dishonored but never bought the Mooncrash DLC cause I just don't think it was what I was looking for. More slow paced story content that I can chew on would be awesome, with maybe some weird new part of the station or if it happened on a smaller ship. The weird sort of run-based nature of Mooncrash where it's meant to be replayed multiple times is not really my jam.

Also big shoutout to @rorie for staying on top of all these news stories in the forums lately. It's awesome to see!

ltcolumbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Prey was in my top 3 the year it came out. It really felt like a Deus Ex game, so much so that trying to go back and play most recent actual Deus Ex game was difficult. I hope this support means they want to continue the franchise. I’ll likely get the DLC just to support them.

SethMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I wasn't sure where to put this so I thought that here might be best: the Mooncrash DLC is too fucking good. Sure, it gives me an anxiety attack almost every time I play it, but it's so well designed it basically makes up for it. The way that they weave the story into the whole thing as well is just brilliant.

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

#6  Edited By sparky_buzzsaw

Now, if they’d just do some Boyd Crowder DLC. Maybe have him dig coal with the protagonist. Bam. Printing money for you, Bethesda.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.