Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released May 18, 2010

Ubisoft returns to the Sands of Time universe for a fourth time in this May 2010 release, set in between the first two games in the trilogy and coinciding with the release of the Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time movie.

Sands of time...what?

Moztacular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Moztacular

I was just at walmart today and they had a greatest hits version of the sands of time for the PS2 but the box art was the EXACT SAME box art for The Forgotten Sands. I can just see parents getting confused and making the wrong purchase for their kids now! Tricky ubisoft!

ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ryanwho

They'd be tricked into buying the better game.

Nasar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Nasar7

The only thing to be annoyed at would be paying full retail for SoT. But I think its worth it anyway.

Moztacular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Moztacular

Haha absolutely true, to be honest I considered buying the game because I lent my copy of Sands of Time to a friend years ago and never got it back.  From the sounds of things they probably would be buying the better game for $20 like you said ryanwho!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.