Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Prince of Persia

Franchise »

Prince of Persia is an action adventure series created by Jordan Mechner in the late eighties. The original was a beloved 2D platformer, while the series' later incarnation in The Sands of Time set the bar for modern platforming and continues to influence games a decade later.

Steam Sale: Prince of Persia 66% Off, 75% Off the Whole Pack

bacongames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By bacongames

It's part of Ubisoft week on Steam (in conjunction with Steam's full admission that they're never not going to have a sale now) and it starts off with Prince of Persia.

http://store.steampowered.com/sale/ubisoft_week

These prices are kinda nuts right now, especially the whole series for $15.  However I always seemed to enjoy Prince of Persia from afar, especially after seeing the first get played all the way through.  As a result I don't feel compelled to play through the original trilogy of games and I'm okay with that.  But what about the 2008 reboot Forgotten Sands?  Between the last two games to come out, which is better?  What did you enjoy more?  I'm struggling to figure it out for myself because all these games are in my price range but I don't want to add more games to my already long list that feel like those PS2 games.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.