Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Prince of Persia

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Dec 02, 2008

A 2008 entry into the Prince of Persia franchise titled simply "Prince of Persia", this game stars an all-new Prince as he teams up with the mysterious Elika to fight Ahriman and cleanse the world of his corruption.

did the ending of prince of persia piss any1 else of

momosauky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By momosauky

i mean you work to accomplish one thing through out the whole game and the douche of a prince ruins it in a mineut....... i just see it as another case of ubisoft proving themselves to be sequal whores. **SPOILER** you work the whole game to entrap this dark demon or some shit and the whole reason he was released in the first place is because elika dies. low and beholed at the end of the fuking game elika dies again and holy shit they fuking release the deamon again. this calls for a shitty sequal where u fight the same boss again and a terrible ending. the last acheivment is the cherry on the shit cake that is the games story. "The end.....or is it" for fuck sakes 

Baillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Baillie

The trilogy in last gen was far better. :)

eclipsesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By eclipsesis

they actualy released DLC which ends the game correct, but i however refuse to buy it because i think dev's should actualy finish fucking games and complete the stories. UBI soft however have proven what assholes they are by holding out on content and then charging the consumer for it (which we already paid for), shit like this makes me lose faith in humanity 

This is delicate subject for me because i like to get the game which bought and paid precious money for and not to be royaly fucked in ass by coporate puppets. Every time i think of POP i feel nothing but rage for Ubisoft. Here's hoping they don't pull a stunt like this again. twats

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By c1337us
    @eclipsesis said:
    " they actualy released DLC which ends the game correct, but i however refuse to buy it because i think dev's should actualy finish fucking games and complete the stories. UBI soft however have proven what assholes they are by holding out on content and then charging the consumer for it (which we already paid for), shit like this makes me lose faith in humanity  "
    The DLC that extends the game came out already? I didn't even know that. But personally I actually didnt mind the game the way it ended anyway.
    JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#5  Edited By JJWeatherman

Wow, you're a dick (just my opinion). Also, You should get the facts strait. Elika has to die to keep Ahriman imprisoned, not to release him. I loved this game. Also, post stuff like this in the games specific forum next time.

eclipsesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By eclipsesis
    @c1337us: i didn't mind it because i thought it was going to lead into a more epic sequal, however they just released the *True* ending as DLC
    dethfish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

#7  Edited By dethfish

Mmm, cherries on shit cake. Delicious.

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By c1337us
    @eclipsesis: So the DLC is considered the "True ending?" I guess this gives me that excuse I was looking for to redo the game.
    eclipsesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By eclipsesis
    @c1337us: i dont think you have to redo the game, i think  the DLC becomes a option named epilogue and you play from there
    c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By c1337us
    @eclipsesis: Yeh I figured but I have been wanting to replay the game at some point anyway. So now that I know this DLC is out there at some point I will do this first then get the epilogue.
    delta_ass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

User Lists: 7

#11  Edited By delta_ass

I thought the ending was great.

And uh, you should be pissed off at yourself, because you're the one who let Ahriman out again.

tactis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By tactis

***SPOLIOR WARNING

I rented the game from gamefly and thank God I did because the ending was complete crap!!!! I don’t wanna spend the entire game trying to accomplish something only to see it destroyed and basically means the entire game was a waste of my freaking time!!! It was pretty frustrating

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TheGreatGuero

I thought the game was really awesome and I actually liked the ending. Kind of a nice change of pace from what we usually see. Honestly... I would have done the same thing as the Prince. I wouldn't mind running around fighting bad guys and collecting orbs for eternity if it meant Elika would be with me. He took the romantic route and I kinda dig that.

KME93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By KME93

meh it was alright i liked the game though because it was fun and very achievement worthy

Avatar image for deactivated-5f8ac39b52e76
    deactivated-5f8ac39b52e76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

SPOILER! GOOD WARNING!

My initial reaction was "Jesus Christ, after all this, you let me carry her friggin' dead body around?!? You are sick!". I was both intrigued and pissed at this point, since it came out of left field and went against the whole tone of the game, especially when you enjoyed the banther and pressed the talk button all the time. Yes, I admit that I actually liked the Elika character. I expected the game to end right there. When it finally occurred to me that the game is actually not over, the anger quickly subsided.

I was far more pissed off by the fact that collecting all the light seed changed absolutely nothing. That was a major bummer.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#16  Edited By LiquidPrince

No.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.