Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Prince of Persia

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Dec 02, 2008

A 2008 entry into the Prince of Persia franchise titled simply "Prince of Persia", this game stars an all-new Prince as he teams up with the mysterious Elika to fight Ahriman and cleanse the world of his corruption.

Epilogue: Worth it?

Scribbly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Scribbly

I recently started replaying this game, I still really enjoy it despite all its flaws, and I was just wondering whether the Epilogue DLC is worth 10 bucks, or is it disappointingly short like the main game? Thanks in advance duders!

jonnyboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By jonnyboy

If you're way into achievements and you want them to be rare as hell, then yes.
    If you don't have any kind of mental deficiency then no.

Honestly it's up to you. I really, really liked that game but intentionally didn't buy the epilogue, purely to let Ubisoft know that I disagree with their business practices (i.e that selling the end of the game separately is fucking despicable).

nathos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By nathos

The platforming sequences are a little trickier in the Epilogue, so if you're looking for a little bit of challenge, it's worth checking out. The energize power makes for some fun sequences where you're jumping toward a wall that hasn't solidified yet -- kind of a preview of one of the powers in PoP: Forgotten Sands.

@jonnyboy I don't really consider Epilogue to be the proper end of the game. It definitely sits in-between the end of PoP and the sequel that I hope gets made someday.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.