Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Prince of Persia

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Dec 02, 2008

A 2008 entry into the Prince of Persia franchise titled simply "Prince of Persia", this game stars an all-new Prince as he teams up with the mysterious Elika to fight Ahriman and cleanse the world of his corruption.

Well now that was lucky...

Kr3lian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Kr3lian

I just finished this game and right after the credits, I was credited with the "Speed demon" and "Be gentle with her" trophies.  Sweet!  I was SURE I wouldn't get those, as I wasn't really trying.  I figured I would have to go for a second playthrough.

This was a very fun game...but that ending pissed me off.

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By TheGreatGuero

Cool, man. I know I certainly didn't get either of those achievements in my first playthrough of the game. I never really rush through games, though, and generally try to do as many things as I can before beating a game, such as collecting light seeds in this game. Overall, I think it was really great. Sure, they simplified the gameplay quite a bit, almost to the point where often I'd die from trying to do too much, but nevertheless I liked it a lot and it's one of my favorites from last year. Actually, I had no problem with the ending, and think perhaps I would have done the same thing. It was a very romantic move, I liked it.

Matfei90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Matfei90

Heh, well, I managed to snag those two achievements after my first game in which I also got all 1001 lightseeds!

I was shocked, I could swear I fell over 100 times.

lord_canti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By lord_canti

wow that is lucky i probaly failed the be kind to here achevement by the end of level 1

Jedted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#5  Edited By Jedted

I wasn't trying for for either of those but i was plesently surprised to see both of em pop up after the credits.  The most times i "died" was in combat they would throw me off the platform.

Ross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By Ross
    @Kr3lian said:
    " I just finished this game and right after the credits, I was credited with the "Speed demon" and "Be gentle with her" trophies.  Sweet!  I was SURE I wouldn't get those, as I wasn't really trying.  I figured I would have to go for a second playthrough.This was a very fun game...but that ending pissed me off. "
    The exact same thing happened to me too.  I've downloaded the epilogue  but haven't played it yet; heard that it actually has a better ending than the original game.
    JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By JJOR64

I still want to try this game out.

CountRockula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By CountRockula

That's pretty cool.  Personally, I would have really liked the ending if they'd actually developed a relationship of any kind between the Prince and Elika over the course of the game.  As it was, it felt pretty forced to me.

Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Ninja

Just got the game and bet the hunter, so far I really enjoy. I like the whole lonliness feel with the big lovely looking vistas. I also think the Character designs and art all over are top notch. The combat could do with some work, but it is really fun and I would like to see this prince again but the next game has to be different, maybe a more full, interactive world with more to do and more environmental activity.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.