Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Pro Evolution Soccer 2011

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Nov 02, 2010

Pro Evolution Soccer 2011, also known as Winning Eleven 2011, and usually shortened to PES 2011 or WE 2011, will be the new installment in Konami's strongly followed football (soccer) series. It will be released on September 30th in Europe, and on October 5th in the US.

Pro vs.FIFA

mattbosten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By mattbosten

Anyone think Pro can overturn the advancements FIFA has made (Particularly in 2010)? I'm thinking this might be the year I move over to FIFA, Pro needs to step up for me.

HereAllDay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By HereAllDay

I've been primarily a FIFA gamer since 05 or so though I admit Pro had been better a lot of times but since 08 FIFA's clearly been the better game, Pro's got some improvements this year but I still feel like FIFA is going to be the better game. I'd suggest you wait for demos to make a decision though, FIFA is September 15th on PS3 and 16th on other platforms.

Rapture

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Rapture

I think Pro Evo has made some good progress this time, but I don't think it can dethrone FIFA 11 this year. But  in the next few years time who knows.

Hairydutchman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Hairydutchman

Fifa will stay the king, but I'm feeling a FIFatigue so I will go with PES this year.

droop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By droop

I've not liked PES since 7. FIFA11 looks really amazing, and PES2011 looks kinda funky ;o

9cupsoftea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By 9cupsoftea

Only the demos will tell. I hope so though, that one time fifa online code makes me not want to buy it.

Avatar image for rampageassassin
    RampageAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By RampageAssassin

FIFA again this year but PES 2011 is probably the best PES since coming to the current consoles. Maybe a few more years and the tides could turn.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.