Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Pro Evolution Soccer 2016

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Sep 15, 2015

Konami's long-running soccer franchise returns for a 2015 release, taking more advantage of the Fox Engine, among many other improvements.

Goalkeepers

Avatar image for shoguns_decapitator
    Shoguns_Decapitator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Anybody else seeing/having a problem with keepers in this game?

Be it online which seems to be the main offender here or against the COM the keepers are shockingly poor, not only can they not catch a ball and palm it out like a veritable hot potato, they go down in installments when trying to save shots that are trickling past them.

I have to say this is really killing it for me, the outfield play of this game is so good, perfect almost, but most shots from inside the box are a guranteed goal because my fish out of water keeper just flaps at it.

Avatar image for chronicthehedgehog
    ChronicTheHedgehog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

"The dude that was working on goalkeeper AI is busy scrubbing toilets so we got an intern to do it instead"

-Konami inside source

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.