Pro Rugby Manager is back for another season on the PC bigger and better then before. You can now choose between over 100 clubs, more national teams. New offensive moves and defensive tactics has been added for even more in depth tactical gaming.
- Roster: Fully updated for the 2004 – 2005 season.
- Graphics: New photo-realistic player modeling with accurate player builds.
- Training: New training system, based on fitness and earning of attribute points. The system takes into account fitness, morale and physical condition of player.
- Injury: New injury system with appearance of recurrent injuries and pains that prevent the rugby player from taking part in a match.
- Commentary: More than 400 lines of commentary.
- Interface: Easier to read, more links and better ergonomics.
- Text mode: View the matches in 2D and text messages.
CPU: Pentium III 500 Mhz
RAM: 128 MB
Graphics Card: 16 MB DirectX 9.0 compatible (Nvidia Geforce or ATI Radeon chipsets)
Disk Space: 1.2 GB
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 compatible
OS: Windows 98/2000/ME/XP