Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Aug 24, 2009

The second adventure for Professor Hershel Layton and his helpful assistant Luke. They must solve riddles to reveal the mystery surrounding a box that seemingly kills whoever opens it. In Europe, the game was released as "Professor Layton and Pandora's Box"

release date for professor layton and pandora;s box

wardyy40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By wardyy40

I loved professor Layton and Curious Village help can anyone put my out misray and tell me when professor layton and pandora's box is being released in the uk

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

We don't even know how far into the localization process they are, nevermind a concrete release date.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#3  Edited By LordAndrew

It doesn't currently have a release date for North America or Europe. You'll have to wait awhile longer.

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By RHCPfan24

I want this game to come to America SO badly. The first game is my favorite DS game yet, and I would love to get another shot at it. The game did well commercially, right? And the critics loved it.

mordecaix7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By mordecaix7

I agree, I'm very excited for a new Professor Layton game!  Although to hold us all off until the new Layton gets released, Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure gets released this month (March).

Not the same I know, but still looks cool, even though he's stereotypically British.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee2492b629bb
    deactivated-5ee2492b629bb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A question mark at the end of the topic name would avoid confusion and false hope. Thanks.

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By c1337us
    License_To_Bill said:
    "A question mark at the end of the topic name would avoid confusion and false hope. Thanks."
    This. I opened this threa with such high hopes. Now I am off to sob in a corner while I replay The Curious Village again.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.