Well no thanks, JJ Abrams bastard #37.
- Baby faced Teenage angst,
- Stupid Dialog: "Cut off his head"! Said no one since the inventions of guns.
- Super demonic evil doers with no nuance.
- More camera angels than dialog.
- Michelle Yeoh and Sasha from Walking Dead have the action chops of a tree stump. I want commander Cisco to yell at me, not try and figure out if this thing on screen is a robot or too much botox.
Just like the prequels this is Star Wars Trek. Made by people who love focus testing and despise plot and characters. How many episodes in before we see the 1st officer fucking? Episode 2? 10 minutes into episode 1? How many episodes till the edgy 1st officer says f*ck?
I feel sorry for any kid growing up on this rubbish. I genuinely think that growing up with DS9, Voyager, and TNG re-runs made me a better person, and taught me more than school ever did.