- Finally made it to the next bonfire (the one in the Undead Parish, by the blacksmith)
- Got my knight to level 21. Now he can drink.
- Upgraded all my armor to +1... whatever that means
- Killed several "tough" enemies, thereby regaining a modicum of self-esteem.
- Got a new shield
- Died an ungodly number of times
- Questioned whether or not life is worth living
- Had sex with 3 more people (Spoiler alert: you can have sex with at least 3 people in this game)
- Leveled up twice
- Finally noticed how few character models seem to be in this game
- Decided my new mouse is the shit.
- Decided my new mouse pad is also the shit.
- Lit a Salamander on fire and found it amusing
- Thought about actual burn victims and felt bad about setting that dude on fire.
- Cleared out a Salamandra hideout
Batman: Arkham Asylum (GOTY Edition) (PC)
- Purchased for $9.99 on Steam. What a steal!
- Marveled at how amazing this game looks when you have 3 top-of-the-line video cards running at once and a ridiculously powerful [and overpriced] processor.
- Stared at my cape for a good 5 minutes
- Actually played the game for about 10 minutes. I'm impressed.
- Gave my fighter another shot
- Actually killed that goddamn sonofabitch sorceror
- Killed another goddamn sonofabitch sorceror on the next floor
- Killed a big orc-lookin' fella