Cesakich's comments

Avatar image for cesakich
Cesakich

174

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

By the way, pretty sure that info page isn't accessible for your own characters? Unless I missed it somewhere I'm pretty sure it's just how you see other's stuff in the online gallery

Avatar image for cesakich
Cesakich

174

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Cesakich

I played the beta a little and the thing I remember being most fun was just hanging out in one of the all play lobbies, that matches are so breezy and it's fun to just cycle through the different suits in a kind of casual setting. Only complaint is lack of grunt suit, I want to play as a Zaku I dammit!

Avatar image for cesakich
Cesakich

174

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I love all of them, but videos like this really remind you how much better at a lot of games Jeff is than Vinny or Brad

Then again, he did just prone his way to the open guard tower in the second to last run :L

If their teamwork got better I'd love to see more of these

Avatar image for cesakich
Cesakich

174

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@chilibean_3: From what I've seen with streams and stuff when those numbers start to get up there they REALLY get up there

A lot of, two people do the exact same combo as the exact same character to each other and one get 40% damage and the other gets like 60%

Sounds like fun for single-player and playing online, but luckily it sounds like that will be off by default in Ranked and tournaments

Avatar image for cesakich
Cesakich

174

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@pdxsonic: Jeff seems just as embarrassed as the rest of them about the Attitude Era, I don't think he wants anything like that back

Avatar image for cesakich
Cesakich

174

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@paulunga: I don't think Alucard is actually a vampire? He's a dhampyr or whatever. Like Blade! (I don't know if there's actually an appreciable difference in the Castlevania universe so maybe that's meaningless)