Look, I'll write this to you, because I am certain no one else will read it: I have not been in this world for many years, but from the few years that have been given to me, I have seen many things, and I have heard many things, and I have read many things. I devoted a small portion of my life studying the past, and this is why I write these things. I will tell you keep away from researching any of these things yourself, because I believe that for a person like yourself, it is far easier to live ignorant of the truth. Now go back and play our video games for a high score, son. You make me proud!
1. Most of the comedy was in the side plots, the pedestrians, the radio stations.
2. I do agree on the Rampages. That was a blast in Chinatown Wars.
3. They didn't focus on the multiplayer aspect. The multiplayer was there to add more content into the game. Free Mode was the best mode anyways. You can't say that wasn't awesome.
4. Just admit you're a terrible driver. All the vehicles have weight to them, and they all handle uniquely. Again, admit that you're just a terrible driver. This game is called Grand Theft AUTO for a reason.
5. Rockstar has all kinds of Masterpieces. Also, the giant world of San Andreas was empty and boring. Personally, I stayed in the populated areas as there wasn't much to see in those empty expanses. The GTA IV Libery City is already way massive, with all kinds of alleys and areas for exploring.
I'm not going to tell Rockstar what to do, as they have yet to disappoint me. They make successful games because they know what they're doing.
If anybody wants to goof off in a sandbox game, go play Saints Row.