My top 10 most enjoyed games of 2015
- I currently own a PC and an Xbox One so there are no PS4 games on this list. I'm sure I'll be getting a PS4 at some point down the line though.
- I tend to enjoy deep and immersive experiences that have well-combined narrative and game play system elements (i.e. they are in service of eachother).
- A well-built world with detailed lore also tends to impress me. (I like background that covers the 'why are they?' questions)
- Overall build quality and functionality are only relevant to me only if a game is completely broken (i.e. developer-intended game play is prevented ). Bugs don't upset me if they are minor.
- I value art style, ambition and scale above frame rate, fidelity, and texture quality.
- If you have a similar outlook on games, you might find my list useful to you?
full notes on each game I played this year can be found here