Games Played 2019
Keeping track of my gaming pursuits in 2019.
Keeping track of my gaming pursuits in 2019.
- Have not touched since early January (possibly December???).
- 4/29/19 - Checked in for half an hour, lots of popups to x through.
- 6/14/19 - Went through some Gambit content. Not sure how much I'll play the rest of the summer, but going to jump back on board when Shadowkeep drops.
- 7/8/19 - Going to jump back in tomorrow so i can try and get this Years Moment of Triumph Shirt. I think having a goal and event checklist will help me get back into the game and be ready for Shadowkeep in September.
- Fantastic game, easy puzzles, amazing music, and touching story.
- Somewhere in the middle of this game. Fell off because I wasn't sure how to move the story forward. Will definitely come back to it.
Subpixel Stream 1/1/19.
- Been playing with my girlfriend, a relaxing, beautiful game but some mechanics are still very broken. We spent over an hour fighting a boss and eventually gave up.
- I really want to continue playing every so often but with the amount of games I tend to play, I doubt I will ever 100% this game. Can't wait to replay it on PC in a few years!
- This. Game. Is. So. Good.
Subpixel Stream 1/8/19, 1/15/19, 1/22/19, 4/9/19.
- Great podcasting/chill out game.
- Great alternative to breaking out the physical game. I wish they had just ported the iPad version since you can't seem to name your player or choose your color in this port.
- Picked this up for a few flights. Great downtime at conventions or on the go. As of April I've got 3 islands unlocked, good commuter game.
- 1/10/19 - Briefly started on a flight, need some serious time with it still.
- EVERYBODYS HERE. Add this to the list of downtime games I play with my girlfriend.
- Love the original, so I always try and check in with every iteration.
- Slowly checking off challenges, mastery, and achievements.
- 7/7/19 - Back at it completing story objectives to get some achievements on the Xbox. I really want to play the New York stuff but $40 pass is just too much right now.
- ~30min in?? Dropped it for other games.
- Real rough streaming game.
- Finished Leon first run, started Clair B Story.
Subpixel Stream 2/07/19, 2/12/19, 3/07/19.
- Started, at first "open world" area.
- Good podcasting game, mindless fun.
Subpixel Stream 2/19/19, 2/26/19, 3/05/19.
- Started, ~3hrs in. Don't think I'll come back to it in 2019, but Inquisition and/or DA:4 look appetizing.
- Into ACT II. Going to get back into it once I move into my new place, takes a lot of focused time to play.
- Occasional mischief with my brothers online.
- Like Mario Maker but with animals and multiplayer madness.
- That Dragon will die... he's dead!
- Now the Genie will die...
Subpixel Stream 03/19/19.
- Playing a lot with Ian for Scanlines "Meetings". I can't tell if I like it or not, but we are seeing this sucker through to the end.
Subpixel Stream 04/2/19.
- Bought on sale. Originally started playing on NSW handheld and couldn't find the rhythm, but docked with a Pro Controller is leaps and bounds better. Discovered co-op and the girlfriend approves.
Subpixel Stream 4/16/19, 4/23/19.
- Also been going through the tutorials on my own.
- Xbox 360 Arcade version, was bored late at night.
- I tried the beginning a few times, but kept dying and having to restart the ENTIRE beginning. Finally made it to a save point but I'm too frustrated right now to go back.
- On a roguelike kick after playing so much Enter the Gungeon.
- Preparing to get into fortress mode. But for now I've been creating worlds and reading about them in Legends Mode. Hilariously informative stuff.
- Beat the False Knight
- Maybe this time.
- Past the intro scene.
- At this point I think I'll just wait around for Legion.
- At Irithyll of the Boreal Valley!
- I can't stop.
- Chill/relaxing game when i don't have a ton of time.
- This game is incredible. Almost finished with it. Definitely GOTY contender for me.
- 6/22/19 - Still mopping up some achievements, although my "Archaeologist" is glitched.
- Mindless fun with the girlfriend.
- 6/22/19 - Almost done! Going to try 2025 after.
Streamed 6/18/19, 6/25/19.
- 6/22/19 - Playing through again in anticipation of Doom: Eternal.
- 6/27/19 - Started on PC Game Pass
- 7/01/19 - This game is so much fun. I love building levels and playing whatever is on the leaderboards. Doing very well fro Subpixel Streams as well.
- 7/01/19 - Skyfacotry 4 Server running well.
- Incredible experience I got by spending an entire Saturday playing.
- 7/07/19 - WHYYYYYYY
Use your keyboard!
Log in to comment