Games Played 2019
Keeping track of my gaming pursuits in 2019.
Keeping track of my gaming pursuits in 2019.
- Have not touched since early January (possibly December???).
- 4/29/19 - Checked in for half an hour, lots of popups to x through.
- 6/14/19 - Went through some Gambit content. Not sure how much I'll play the rest of the summer, but going to jump back on board when Shadowkeep drops.
- 7/8/19 - Going to jump back in tomorrow so I can try and get this years Moment of Triumph shirt. I think having a goal and event checklist will help me get back into the game and be ready for Shadowkeep in September.
- 10/1/19 - Started Shadowkeep, but have yet to really dig into it.
- Fantastic game, easy puzzles, amazing music, and touching story.
- Somewhere in the middle of this game. Fell off because I wasn't sure how to move the story forward. Will definitely come back to it.
Subpixel Stream 1/1/19, 10/22/19.
- Been playing with my girlfriend, a relaxing, beautiful game but some mechanics are still very broken. We spent over an hour fighting a boss and eventually gave up.
- I really want to continue playing every so often but with the amount of games I tend to play, I doubt I will ever 100% this game. Can't wait to replay it on PC in a few years!
- This. Game. Is. So. Good.
Subpixel Stream 1/8/19, 1/15/19, 1/22/19, 4/9/19.
- Great podcasting/chill out game.
- Great alternative to breaking out the physical game. I wish they had just ported the iPad version since you can't seem to name your player or choose your color in this port.
- Picked this up for a few flights. Great downtime at conventions or on the go. As of April I've got 3 islands unlocked, good commuter game.
- 1/10/19 - Briefly started on a flight, need some serious time with it still.
- EVERYBODYS HERE. Add this to the list of downtime games I play with my girlfriend.
- Love the original, so I always try and check in with every iteration.
- Slowly checking off challenges, mastery, and achievements.
- 7/7/19 - Back at it completing story objectives to get some achievements on the Xbox. I really want to play the New York stuff but $40 pass is just too much right now.
- ~30min in?? Dropped it for other games.
- Real rough streaming game.
- Finished Leon first run, started Clair B Story.
Subpixel Stream 2/07/19, 2/12/19, 3/07/19, 10/15/19.
- Started, at first "open world" area.
- Good podcasting game, mindless fun.
Subpixel Stream 2/19/19, 2/26/19, 3/05/19.
- Started, ~3hrs in. Don't think I'll come back to it in 2019, but Inquisition and/or DA:4 look appetizing.
- Into ACT II. Going to get back into it once I move into my new place, takes a lot of focused time to play.
- Occasional mischief with my brothers online.
- Like Mario Maker but with animals and multiplayer madness.
- That Dragon will die... he's dead!
- Now the Genie will die...
Subpixel Stream 03/19/19.
- Playing a lot with Ian for Scanlines "Meetings". I can't tell if I like it or not, but we are seeing this sucker through to the end.
Subpixel Stream 04/2/19.
- Bought on sale. Originally started playing on NSW handheld and couldn't find the rhythm, but docked with a Pro Controller is leaps and bounds better. Discovered co-op and the girlfriend approves.
Subpixel Stream 4/16/19, 4/23/19.
- Also been going through the tutorials on my own.
- Xbox 360 Arcade version, was bored late at night.
- I tried the beginning a few times, but kept dying and having to restart the ENTIRE beginning. Finally made it to a save point but I'm too frustrated right now to go back.
- 12/25/19 - Been playing it over the holidays and cranking through it. Fun game, but punishing by todays saving standards.
- On a roguelike kick after playing so much Enter the Gungeon.
- Preparing to get into fortress mode. But for now I've been creating worlds and reading about them in Legends Mode. Hilariously informative stuff.
12/21/19 - Finally playing it!
- Beat the False Knight
- Maybe this time.
- Past the intro scene.
- At this point I think I'll just wait around for Legion.
- At Irithyll of the Boreal Valley!
- I can't stop.
- Chill/relaxing game when i don't have a ton of time.
- This game is incredible. Almost finished with it. Definitely GOTY contender for me.
- 6/22/19 - Still mopping up some achievements, although my "Archaeologist" is glitched.
- Mindless fun with the girlfriend.
- 6/22/19 - Almost done! Going to try 2025 after.
Streamed 6/18/19, 6/25/19.
- 6/22/19 - Playing through again in anticipation of Doom: Eternal.
- 6/27/19 - Started on PC Game Pass
Finished (Beat Story Mode) 7/31/19
Streamed 6/30/19, 7/02/19, 7/09/18, 7/14/19, 7/16/19, 7/20/19, 7/24/19, 7/30/19, 8/04/19, 8/06/19, 9/17/19, 9/18/19, 12/5/19
- 7/01/19 - This game is so much fun. I love building levels and playing whatever is on the leader boards. Doing very well for Subpixel Streams as well.
Streamed 6/27/19, 7/03/19, 7/11/19, 7/18/19, 7/25/19, 8/01/19
- 7/01/19 - Skyfactory 4 Server running well.
- Incredible experience I got by spending an entire Saturday playing.
- 7/07/19 - WHYYYYYYY
- 8/13/19 - Created my three WoW Classic characters!
- 9/03/19 - Finally tried Classic. It's fun to go back to but I haven't played WoW in years so playing non Classic seems like a better experience to me. Will play around with Classic off and on, but I think i'll stick to Modern WoW for now.
- 10/08/19 - Dropped my subscription because Blizzard sucks.
- 11/10/19 - Back playing again, it's just so good for chilling watching Giantbomb content.
Streamed 8/15/19, 8/22/19, 8/29/19
- 8/09/19 - Set up server for Sandbox stream series
- 8/08/19 - Started, not the game for me.
- 8/08/18 - Started, have to get used to the controls after coming from RE2.
- 8/09/19 - Going to try and finish this beast before the end of the year. Getting back into the game when I was halfway through was rough, controls aren't easy to remember, but now I'm back in the swing of things.
- 8/19/19 - Picked this up on iOS for 99 cents and it's a blast. Totally wanna pick it up on my Switch or Xbox.
- 8/22/19 - Grabbed it on Switch on sale, beat it over the weekend on a trip to Toronto.
- 8/27/19 - Bought after we streamed it for Subpixel. Incredible so far, the lore is so rich and deep.
- 9/08/19 - Played a few hours, have all the abilities now and going to focus on a few side quests before moving back to the main story.
- 9/21/19 - Finished the main story yesterday, definitely seems like a world Remedy will keep expanding on. Almost have all the achievement, but the two I have left seem doable during DLC rather than spending a few boring hours doing it now.
- 9/06/19 - They added SNES game to Switch Online. I have a million ways to play it, but being able to play for 30min in bed every night is just so comfy.
- 9/20/19 - Getting further, just beat Kraid!
- 9/10/19 - Played for the streamed, didn't play 4 so none of the context and the game just didn't feel that good. Could be stream syndrom, maybe I'll revisit for a gears marathon someday.
Streamed 9/05/19, 9/12/19, 9/24/19
- Not the worst survival sandbox game, certainly not the best either.
- 9/19/19 - Started because both Control and RDR2 (wanted to try Online) were updating. This game is fun in the best ways. I wanna mop up a few more side quests in Control. but then I'm diving in.
- 9/25/19 - Having a good time with this. The right kind of janky/old school PC game. The pawn system is super neat and there isn't too much hand holding even in this remaster.
- 10/19/19 - Started New Game +, don't think I'll spend too much time with it this year but when the January lull comes around I'd like to jump back in.
- 9/19/19 - Got a free month of Apple Arcade and this game is blowing me away.
- 9/20/19 - Had to get it, been looking forward to it for far too long.
- 9/21/19 - Got credits. A little short but it was so much fun to play through. The story came full circle in an awesome and cute way. You can continue after with whole new lists! Definitely a flight/boredom game now.
- 10/5/19 - Played with Ian and Karen, very fun and teamwork driven, also you can fart people to their death.
- 10/12/19 - Got a server with Zac for the Spooky Month.
- 10/12/19 - Apple Arcade pick-up. Fun and cute, but way too short.
- 10/23/19 - Excellent game so far, really digging the vibes and aesthetic.
- My go to mobile game of 2019
- 11/9/19 - 11 hours in and I am really enjoying the gameplay. From what I've heard the story will not deliver, but for now Sam will continue to.
- 11/30/19 - Started, only about an hour in.
- 12/13/19 - After Link's Awakening I think I can do this.
Use your keyboard!
Log in to comment