- So far this is great! No bugs or performance issues.
- The graphics are beautiful. So much little detail in the cockpits. This is 1st person only which I love. The background stages are incredible. Star Wars fanboy wet dream.
- The sound design is top notch. The VO and characters in single player are also great. You talk to them after each mission if you want - VERY similar to Mass Effect.
- The flying is tough. There is a lot going on, which is a wonderful thing. In MP the skilled pilots will rise to the top for sure. The X-Wing for example: You can transfer power to Shields, Engines or Primary Weapons. Transfer shield power to either front or back or balance power equally between all three on the fly. You can then overcharge any of the three for a big boost. Tons of different loadout's you can experiment with.
- I think it does a fantastic job of walking the line between Sim and Arcade.
- 40 Bucks, zero micro-transactions. Earn all your rewards and skins in game.
I realize I sound like an EA puppet, but I was really excited for a game like this and it so far does not disappoint in the slightest.