Lone_Wolf's forum posts

  • 25 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
Avatar image for lone_wolf
#1 Posted by Lone_Wolf (29 posts) -

    That's awesome, I really need to shell out the money to see it in IMAX!

    Avatar image for lone_wolf
    #2 Posted by Lone_Wolf (29 posts) -

      Well, I didn't get FFIV today : ( . I was just too busy tying up some loose ends before the college semester starts. I will definitely be getting it tomorrow though! I spent most of today looking at different things for my dorm, but didn't really buy anything. Other than that, nothing really happened today... I'll probably have a longer update tomorrow. Until next time!








      Avatar image for lone_wolf
      #3 Posted by Lone_Wolf (29 posts) -

      18

      Avatar image for lone_wolf
      #4 Posted by Lone_Wolf (29 posts) -

      I try to get in a good 2 hours.

      Avatar image for lone_wolf
      #5 Posted by Lone_Wolf (29 posts) -

      My name is red, but I wouldn't consider myself a fanboy. I just happen to really enjoy Nintendo consoles/handhelds and games a lot more than the competitors. The DS is earning the spot as the Best Gaming System of All Time in my eyes, there are just so many games that I've loved and more are coming out (FFIV tomorrow!). The list of games that I want for my Wii and DS is getting bigger all the time. I do realize that the Wii and DS have more shovelware than any other system, but there are plenty of diamonds in the rough. : )

      Avatar image for lone_wolf
      #6 Posted by Lone_Wolf (29 posts) -

      Usually candy or chips, with water or pop

      Avatar image for lone_wolf
      #7 Posted by Lone_Wolf (29 posts) -

      I had a hard time at first, but now that I've been on a few hours it's not difficult

      Avatar image for lone_wolf
      #8 Posted by Lone_Wolf (29 posts) -

        Thanks! The Host is not a part of the Twilight series, it's a totally different book altogether. Also The Host is considered adult fiction, while the Twilight  books are more for teens. I would definitely recommend the book! 

        Avatar image for lone_wolf
        #9 Posted by Lone_Wolf (29 posts) -

        Yep I'm also running Safari on my Macbook. I'd say about 75% of the time it loads quickly, but the other 25% is slower than hell >. >

        Avatar image for lone_wolf
        #10 Posted by Lone_Wolf (29 posts) -

        Hello everyone! My name is Lone_Wolf and I am a college student working towards my degree in Animal Science, later I hope to attend Veterinary School. In my spare time I enjoy reading, watching TV/movies, surfing the web, walking my dog, and playing games (duh!). I have a Wii, PS2, DS, and PSP that I use almost daily (not during the semester of course). I hope to make a lot of friends here at Giant Bomb!

        • 25 results
        • 1
        • 2
        • 3