Hey guys! It's that special time of the year that makes me look in the mirror and come to terms with the amount of money I spent on all the video games I didn't play. Before I jump into my favorites, here are some other games and bullshit that I wanted to touch on. For the actual list, just scroll all the way down.
Technically “New” Games that are totally not new and I played way too much of
- Dark Souls Remastered
- Diablo 3 Eternal Collection
- Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection
- Megaman X Anniversary Collection
- Bayonetta 1+2
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
11 Games I wish I made time to play (In no particular order)
- Attack on Titan 2 - “I’m a beefy boy.” Jeff Gerstmann
- Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom - The President just shot someone. Art imitates life.
- Valkyria Chronicles 4 - I almost bought the physical version that came with a big ass vinyl tank statue that was like $100.
- Yakuza 6: The Song of Life - That’s a damn Kappa on the karaoke screen, not a frog.
- 428: Shibuya Scramble - Originally an amazing Wii Game that we finally get to play in 2018 on a system that doesn't suck.
- Gal*Gun 2 - Don’t judge me.
- Detroit: Become Human - How many robot sex slaves does David Cage own?
- Vampyr - Not enough hair styles that looks like butts.
- My Hero One’s Justice - The Grape kid should really be in jail.
- Fire Pro Wrestling World - Alex Navarro was right.
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission - PlayStation All-Stars 2 should have nothing but Astro Bots as the characters
Games that I should have liked but didn’t
- Red Dead Redemption 2 - Everything about actually playing this game sucks.
- Fallout 76 - Who thought it would be a good idea to make multi-player Fallout with no story?
- No Man’s Sky (Re-release) - Still not a good game, even with all the additions.
- Dead Cells - People love this game, I didn’t. Maybe I’m just getting too old and impatient?
- Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise - On paper taking one of my favorite anime and giving it to the Yakuza creators sounds good right? It’s not.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 - The lack of a story campaign and me dying every time literally in seconds really sealed that this series is just not for me anymore.
- Forza Horizon 4 - Enough Forza already for god’s sake. Bandai Namco bring back Ridge Racer you cowards.
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider - Did we really need another Tomb Raider that’s pretty much the same as the previous?
- Celeste - I like to enjoy the time I spend playing video games, no thank you.
Ranking of Adidas Dragon Ball Z Shoes that came out this year