By MasterOfPenguins_Zell 3 Comments
I hate sleeping, I think that that time could be better spent doing other things. Too bad we have to sleep. I have way to other things on my mind and things I need/want to do.
- Math class is needed to graduate buy our books suck and the work is boring. Yet I have homework almost every night for that class and it just takes too much time to do something I hate doing.
- I signed up for Sci-Fi/Fantasy English, not one of the other two boring English classes available to seniors. Yet we're reading George Orwell's 1984 right now, and it's boring and doesn't show signs of being a Sci-Fi/Fantasy book. It seems like a fall asleep reading book.
- Government/Economics would be a fine class if my teacher didn't go off on so many random tangents. If the work we did wasn't all worksheets, posters and bookwork. And if the tests questions differed more than a couple words changed. I don't care about the difference between Oligarchy and Elitism being a few words.
- Naviance is this system where you post your resume and other things for college on this website that the schools have set up or something that's supposed to help prepare kids for college. Well it's not all that helpful and I still have to fill out a ton of the pages on it.
- Oh and I lost my Digital SLR camera so now I can't take digital photography and have to do film photography again. Went from an A to a C or D this quarter, trying to makeup for all this work. It's a bunch of crap.
- My friends and I orgainze video game tournaments at school, making money for our club. Most of the orgainizing is done by me, and it's a lot of work. Takes up more time of course.
- One of my friends can't go two weeks with having someone hang at his house for a couple days, playing video games and watching movies; hanging out. I don't have an excuse not to go, but sometimes I just don't feel like going anywhere and it's hard to dispute that with him. I'd rather game at home most of the time. I don't mind hanging out sometimes but not like every other week.
- Another friend of mine wants me to make a post in the Text RPG we've been writing for some months now. I don't mind writing it, it's just finding the time. Not many people are posting in the RPG anymore, so now it's basically us. Trying to find the time with everything else is hard. Oh, and the writers block doesn't help.
- I'm writing a game design document for a new Star Fox game. The people I've told the basic idea to think it's a good idea for a Star Fox game, and I really want to write but it's just finding the time. I can't write and play video games at the same time, it's difficult.
- Mass Effect (finish first playthough and achievements)
- Fable 2 (gotta get those achievements before I fight Lucien. I'm going to get all 3 needs achievements in one playthrough, I heard it's possible through resetting)
- Call of Duty 4 (just getting the rest of the intel and veteran achievements, 750/1000 right now)
- Eternal Sonata (dunno if I'll go for all the achievements, but I do need to finish the game)
- Tales of Vesperia (love the game, need to beat it and playthough a couple more times for achievements)
- Lost Odyessy (mainly just want to beat)
- World of Goo (good game, playing through slowly)
- Assassin's Creed (achievements and beating first playthrough)
- Zelda: Twilight Princess (no real excuse, but right now it's at a friends house)
- Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life (takes a long time to beat these games)
- Harvest Moon: Magical Melody (same as other HM)
- Okami (no real excuse, just on the backlog)
- Zelda: Phantoum Hourglass (got this a couple months ago, just on the backlog)
- Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings (got stuck at this one part, haven't tried in a while)
- Disgaea DS (currently playing, a lot more I can do before I beat the game)
- Final Fantasy IV (I think I'm cursed for Final Fantasy games, I've never finished one except the Tactics Advance ones, and even those I've never beat all the missions, high on backlog though)
- LostWinds (3 hour game I know, but I glitched one day and when I tried to play again, I was way far back because I hadn't saved in a while and it just annoyed me)
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life As A King (this game is meh, but I still wanna beat it)
- Skies of Arcadia Legends (when I played this on my gamecube years ago, twice my memory card corrupted on the last level and being my third playthrough now, I want to finish it, and I plan to eventually)
- Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean (I'm about halfway though I think and I still don't know if I like this game, haven't played in a while, but I still plan to finish it)
- Final Fantasty III (once again the Final Fantasy curse upon my soul strikes)
- Geometry Wars 2 (achievements)
- N+ (achievements)
- Hexic HD (achievements)
- Zelda: Link to the Past (recently bought on virtual console, I want to play it through, haven't since the GBA version)
- Breath of Fire 2 (also recently purchased on VC, same deal with Zelda ^)
- Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy (I played through to near the end, but all the cheats I kept using glitched my game so now acid rain pours everywhere, even in doors, and it's hard to get past the acid rain level when it's everywhere... still want to reinstall and play through)
Oh how I wish I could stop time, go back and finish when I did have the time, do things write the first time.