List of Games Beaten in 2015
New year, new list. I've made so many of these "games beaten in [year]" lists now that I've actually run out of things to say. I mean, it's all the games I beat in 2015.
Tell you what: I'll keep this particular list free of Back to the Future II references and we'll call it even, OK?
Additional: Many of the games on this list got far deeper analyses in a couple of daily blog series this year, specifically Mento's May Mastery and Go! Go! GOTY! in May and December respectively. I'll link to them here to make further reading easier.
End of Year Statistics! I forgot to do this last year, but they're always fun:
- Total Games Completed: 53 (down 14 from last year! I did play a lot of huge RPGs though)
- 2015 Games Completed: 13 (getting a top ten was easy this year)
- 2014 Games Completed: 17
- 10+ Year Old Games Completed: 4
- Games Started But Not Finished: 10 (Notable "meh"s include: Fantasy Life, Papers Please, Roundabout and Deception IV: Blood Ties)
- System Breakdown: PC (36), PS3 (11), 3DS (3), N64 (1), DS (1), Wii U (1). (Consoles making a comeback next year.)
- First Game of Year: Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy: Curtain Call (still playing it daily since Xmas of 2014. Still am, sorta, when Pokemon Picross and Badge Arcade aren't taking up my daily 3DS allotment.)
- Last Game of Year: Technobabylon. (A very worthy last addition for Go! Go! GOTY!. Of course, I still have a few games from that feature left to wrap up for 2016...)