This was definitely my favorite Avengers movie. A few things:
- I was really surprised by the strait-up avenging that happened to Thanos at the beginning of the movie. The trailers did a great job of hiding the plot.
- I enjoy this version of time travel. I hope they explore the implications that it had on the world in the next Spider-man. There's probably some good jokes to be made.
- There are a staggering amount of returning faces from pretty much ever other Marvel movie. Yes, it's fanservice, but I think it's an okay payoff if you've watched them all.
- Glad they remembered Pepper Potts is also a badass. Her last words to Tony were also pretty great.
- Thor really got fucked here, but I kind of dug his new look and liked that the lighting didn't give him his abs back. The Fortnite bit was great and he should be in the next Guardians movie.