TY for the reply.
No I am using Giantbomb agent plugin. (https://github.com/rspeicher/GiantBomb.bundle)
My internet is not good enough for consistent streaming so I download videos that interest me. I then put them into plex and have the agent plugin fill in the metadata. I was using the "Unique ID" according to rspeicher's instructions. I found the ID in the URL of the Video, but the shown ID has changed with the redesign and no longer works with the agent. I was able to find a "data-id" when looking at the page source that appears to be the correct Unique ID as far as the agent is concerned.
I figure it is a GB database change for the redesign and probably need to give rspeicher time or see if I can make a different agent myself.