By RenegadeSaint 6 Comments
- Spending about 95% of my time on doctor stuff right now with my in-training exam only a few days away. Videogames, movies, and any real attempts at exercise have been on the backburner for way too long and I can't wait to get back to them.
- Healing up nicely from a rib injury I obtained snowboarding at the beginning of the month and a foot injury while playing soccer last week. Realizing I should probably not be quite so aggressive with my sporting. I'm not 20 years old any more.
- My backlog is excessively and, in a way, pathetically long. I need to stop buying things I don't have time to play. That being said, I've finally given up on the idea of playing through Persona 4 in this lifetime. As such, I'm downloading the entire P4 Endurance Run, which I've completely avoided for fear of spoiling the game for myself. I'm excited, yet wary. Can it possibly live up to the inhuman praise it receives around this site? Only time will tell, but just the fact that Vinny is the frontman gives me faith.
- Exciting things are happening in my life right now and over the coming months. Getting ready for a vacation to Vail in a couple weeks for some much needed R&R. Big news coming.
- My pick for the Super Bowl? 49ers
- Hockey is back. Go Wings!