By RenegadeSaint 1 Comments
It's been a long time since my last blog and for good reason. I've been working like a mad man and videogames don't pay the bills or license my profession. I'd like to write more and say more and contribute something meaningful, but in all honesty, I just don't have the time. My life will continue on this path for the next 5.5 years until I finish residency and then we'll see what the world looks like. But this is a good weekend, my first weekend off in a long time, and I want to have some fun. Here's how I plan to do that:
- Watch Moneyball - Check. No surprises, it's quite good. Ranks up there with Miracle as one of my favorite sports dramas.
- Play Diablo 3 Beta - Played a little last night, but there's still more to do. My barbarian won't dress himself.
- Finsh Limbo - It's been way too long since I first played this game. I liked it, but just never came back since that first play. Hopefully that changes today.
- Start Final Fantasy II Anniversary (PSP) - I actually just played through the original FF remake on PSP by firing it up for about 20 minutes a day for a couple months. I'm ready for the next one. When I complete it, I will have beaten FF I through IX (I made an attempt at FFX, but it locked up on me).
- Watch the Pats win the Super Bowl - I'm not a Pats fan, but I'm a big UM fan so I like to see Tom Brady succeed. The Big Ten produces a lot of great players and he's among the best.
- Start a mystery game - I have dozens of unplayed games on my shelf and should probably make an attempt at starting one.
- Finsh Skyrim - Ha! Yeah right.
Until next time.