This sucks, I've played this game a ton (almost lvl 1100) and it's a shame they're moving devs away from this game.
What's worse is the HGC (their escorts scene), apparently they told some teams HGC was on for 2019, at blizzcon, then went completely radio silent to the point where some of the pros had to go to twitter to ask Blizz if they had a job or not next year and Blizzard waited until the last second that they cancelled the whole esports scene.
Just a real shitty handling of the situation and caps off a year of Activisions influence taking over Blizzard.
I rushed through them and only got caught 5 times. They weren't my favorite parts of the game, but it was nice to play as the other characters and they weren't nearly as common as Ben made it seem in his review.
Hi guys, loving the new site it's a big improvement.
I've been browsing on my iPad so most of my suggestions/ feedback are for that.
1. On the homepage it looks like the carousels don't have momentum scrolling enabled so it's as smooth when scrolling through the shows.
2. Any chance at adding a spoiler free mode - where it doesn't show if there's another episode of the show. This is mainly an issue for This is the Run, since the series ends after they beat the game so it could take them one episode or it could take them 20.
3. On portrait view comments font size is very small and hard to read. Same goes for the search input and drop down although the results are fine.
4. In the search I entered 'this is the ru' and the show didn't appear in the results. The show did appear when I entered the full show name.
5. In the navigation, when the drop down is open, the list of links on the far left don't have a lot of spacing between them and it's leading to me miss clicking the links.
I beat him like a week ago so maybe I can offer a couple of quick tips. If you light the three lanterns he won't spawn the little guys also you can light your weapons on fire in the boss area by going up to any of the three fire pits (If you use all the fire it does spawn a little guy).
There's pretty much two strats, one is to just run up to him and spam your attacks, there isn't much he can do to you in melee range but you do have to be careful not to fall off of the dock. The other strat is just to stay way back and attack his tentacle things after he attacks, this way is a lot easier and safer although more time consuming.
@imchardo: Yes it's worth it. The time management stuff is action based (Like choosing to study or choosing to advance a side quest) not time based so you won't feel rushed. The only negative with the time management is that it can be overwhelming to know what to do so you may not be able to build up all the relationships you want without following a guide.