SpruceCaboose's forum posts

  • 13 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for sprucecaboose
SpruceCaboose

14

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

6

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SpruceCaboose
cakeorrdeath_ said:
"Gosh i mean common guys, it makes me cry at night when i touch my self :'("
You are the fake cakeorrdeath.

Notice the underscore after the name. Its cakeorrdeath not cakeorrdeath_
Avatar image for sprucecaboose
SpruceCaboose

14

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

6

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By SpruceCaboose
MoldOnHold said:
"cakeorrdeath said:
"My god! Its so easy to copy usernames on this site! All that guy did is add an underscore at the end of his name and it almost fooled me!"
Yep, you can change usernames whenever you want. It's a neat feature, but as you can see here, it could be potentially dangerous. :P
"
That feature is potentially terrible.
Avatar image for sprucecaboose
SpruceCaboose

14

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

6

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By SpruceCaboose
cakeordeath said:
"SpruceCaboose said:
"cakeordeath said:
"cakeorrdeath said:
"Just in case there were any lingering doubts

http://uk.gamespot.com/users/cakeorrdeath/show_blog_entry.php?topic_id=m-100-25482977

:-)"

so... everyone knows the real cake left GS a long time ago, i bet thats that Kevin Van Twat posting with my account. fucking fat cunt, shouldve slashed him when i had the chance."
Well this was good for a laugh...

You need more anger again. You are funnier that way.
"
you need moar dick in your pussy, your uglier that way
"
See...there is the funny.
Avatar image for sprucecaboose
SpruceCaboose

14

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

6

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By SpruceCaboose
cakeordeath said:
"cakeorrdeath said:
"Just in case there were any lingering doubts

http://uk.gamespot.com/users/cakeorrdeath/show_blog_entry.php?topic_id=m-100-25482977

:-)"

so... everyone knows the real cake left GS a long time ago, i bet thats that Kevin Van Twat posting with my account. fucking fat cunt, shouldve slashed him when i had the chance."
Well this was good for a laugh...

You need more anger again. You are funnier that way.
Avatar image for sprucecaboose
SpruceCaboose

14

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

6

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By SpruceCaboose
cakeordeath said:
"

SpruceCaboose said:

"cakeordeath said:
"SpruceCaboose said:

"

cakeorrdeath...but this cunt stole my name"
As you fail to realize I am friends with the real Cakeorrdeath......
"

youre not my friend, im not friends with fags.....

whatcha talking about?

"
Exactly my point.
Avatar image for sprucecaboose
SpruceCaboose

14

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

6

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By SpruceCaboose
cakeordeath said:
"SpruceCaboose said:

"

cakeorrdeath...but this cunt stole my name"
As you fail to realize I am friends with the real Cakeorrdeath......
Avatar image for sprucecaboose
SpruceCaboose

14

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

6

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By SpruceCaboose
cakeordeath said:
"cakeorrdeath said:
"

I am the genuine article for realz!

But dude you need to chill out.

"

WHO the FUK are you?? trying to steal mah name? fucking inbred twat, ill cut your nut sack off and feed em to goats.

Now fuck outta ma site bitch"
Which GS user were you? I can guess why you were banned.
Avatar image for sprucecaboose
SpruceCaboose

14

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

6

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By SpruceCaboose
MoldOnHold said:
"SpruceCaboose said:
"MoldOnHold said:
"cakeorrdeath said:
"There is but one genuine cakeorrdeath!"
I had reasons to be suspicious. I'll admit though.... he had me fooled at first, but he gradually delved out of your character.
"
You had doubts....but am I real?
"
I think so! I hope so....
"
Mwahahahahaah
Avatar image for sprucecaboose
SpruceCaboose

14

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

6

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By SpruceCaboose
MoldOnHold said:
"cakeorrdeath said:
"There is but one genuine cakeorrdeath!"
I had reasons to be suspicious. I'll admit though.... he had me fooled at first, but he gradually delved out of your character.
"
You had doubts....but am I real?
Avatar image for sprucecaboose
SpruceCaboose

14

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

6

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By SpruceCaboose
Oriental_Jams said:
"SpruceCaboose said:
Two fake GS mods fighting is kinda funny....
"
Wonder if they're the same person.
"
Could be. I know that both sure aren't the real versions though!
  • 13 results
  • 1
  • 2