C4's Top Ten of 2018
It is 5pm am January thirty-first I had a busy November and December so I put this off for an extra month.
- It looks cool.
- ran like shit on my launch Xbox one, got an XBOX one X now so will play it.
- I played half of the first game and put it aside to play later, and I want to finish that before playing 2, looks great though.
Games I didn't play in 2018 that I may still get to at some point
- I want to play origins first.
- was pumped then I heard mixed things, will play some if not all of it.
- played the first mission and new I wanted to put mega hours into it. will get to it and it would probably have gotten 5th or better on this list.
- I liked the first game and need to try this one.
- I like these games but they have been hit and miss lately so I am waiting until I feel a need for it.
- another that probably deserves a spot had I got to it. looks great.
Tetris - had a PSVR since April and need to get to more of its exclusives.
- I'm sure its a garbage fire but I want to play it.... a lot.
- played a bunch loving it then hit a wall. I will go "back back to pallet pallet".
- played two 6 hour sitting and had good fun. never felt the need to touch it again. it's good.
- want to play a lot more.
- would make the world best Tablet/big-ass-phone game. would have been 11 on my list were there an 11