Project Starship by Panda Indie Studios is a vertical bullet hell shoot 'em up. The game was first released on Steam in 2016 and then brought to PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch in 2020. The game has a colourful, eclectic art-style and randomly generates enemies and bosses making it different to play each time.
Project Starship allows you to choose to play as a male or female pilot. The player must pilot their ship by moving left and right at the bottom of the screen and shooting. A number of power-ups are available to add some more variety to the gameplay. The player must fight through waves of randomly generated enemies and bosses and can choose from 3 difficulty levels.
- Play as a male (Garret) or female (Gwen) pilot.
- Take on randomly generated enemies and bosses.
- Full-screen bullet hell madness.
- Take on evil gods and demons and eventually destroy the Hidden Eye!
- Use your skills and the power-ups at your disposal to blast your way to victory.