phatbrain's Prototype (PC) review

Avatar image for phatbrain
  • phatbrain wrote this review on .

Excellent

I am loving it.  My only complaint is the punishing difficulty.  I had to restart my game a third of the way through so that I could change the difficultly to easy, but then again maybe I just suck.  In typical third person fashion the camera is your most difficult enemy.  The variety in the game is almost overwhelming, I still haven't figured out which combat strategy is best against which enemy. Even with its problems I can't wait to play the last 5 missions of the game.

Other reviews for Prototype (PC)

I'm impressed 0

I've waited for this game for a few years now, and I picked it up as soon as I could. I'm now 3 hours into it and I'm awestruck. While it's true that the graphics aren't top notch, the gameplay, combat, and sheer scope of the game is entirely worthy of many merits. I don't understand why people wouldn't like this game. Sure, it's just like inFamous, but I don't have a PS3 and therefore am not able to play it. I think this is a worthy substitute to satisfy my craving for an overpowered super-pers...

Great Gameplay and Graphics make Prototype a great game! 0

Prototype is an Open-World game that has been developed by Radical Entertainment. You probably know Radical Entertainment from their other open world games, such as The Simpsons: Hit and Run and Scarface: The World Is Yours. The Simpsons was known to be a great game, while Scarface wasn't all that great. With experience on Radical's side, how well did they go with Prototype?Prototype is set in the Manhattan. There is a Virus that has infected the city and the Military wants to put a stop to it o...