Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PUBG: Battlegrounds

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Mar 23, 2017

A survival-shooter led by the modder behind the Battle Royale mods for the ArmA series. It is one of the progenitors of the "battle royale" sub-genre, pitting 100 players in a large empty location where they must scavenge for weapons and fight to the death.

Post a screenshot of your best run (so far)

• 101 results
    OldManLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

No Caption Provided

FINALLY!

cakedotavi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#103  Edited By cakedotavi

Solo squads win - finally - fuck yes. Not my highest body count, but definitely extremely happy to have finally got the solo squad dinner.

Had a pretty dull start as the only person at Minas Generales, but eventually found an AWM from a lucky drop and then got to just constantly fight during the back half of the match. Such a bloody, exciting top ~20 or so. So satisfying.

No Caption Provided

cakedotavi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uh, it's not a win screen but I'm pretty happy with how my first session went post-leaderboards reset!

cakedotavi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By cakedotavi

How about the best "run," in terms of consecutive games? :) My previous was 3 wins in a row, got 5 this morning (yet to play 6th game).

No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.