Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Puyo Puyo Tetris

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Feb 06, 2014

The two legendary puzzle series unite in this crossover title.

Puyo Puyo Tetris PS4 to the UK - Final cost

poisonmonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By poisonmonkey

Hi all.

This is just a little post for people thinking of buying Puyo Puyo Tetris on PS4 in the UK, I thought this may be useful if anyone is on the fence about buying it.

I ordered mine from PlayAsia for $60.89 USD (£41.39 GBP).

There was an additional customs charge of £14.93 to pay before I picked it up

Maybe you could let me know if there are cheaper ways of importing to the UK you've found.

I hope someone finds the info helpful.

No Caption Provided

Thanks all.

Phil

GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By GunstarRed

The customs charge comes at random. I've been hit with it a handful of times. There is nothing you can do to avoid it... They seemingly flip a coin. I recently got Guilty Gear Xrd from Playasia and I wasn't hit with it, but whatever I bought before I was.

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Baillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Totally worth it.

Not.

mwng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Which delivery option did you pick?

Untracked stuff tends to get caught a lot less often. Though they've really been cracking down in recent years, plus if you do get caught, I think Royal Mail handling is the cheaper option at something like £8.

Tracked stuff like EMS is handled by Parcelforce and always seems to get picked up, and their handling fee is almost double Royal Mail's at like £14 or something.

I tend to import most of my stuff through Amazon.jp, where you can pay the customs charges upfront, so you don't have to pay the handling fee and there's no customs wait. Though P&P is a little pricy, which kinda negates the saving... Quick though!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.