|Aliases: Queen Bee |
Birthplace: Maikai, the land of the Dohma Family
Race: Soul Bee
Height: 4'1" (124 cm)
Weight: 84 lbs (38.2 kg)
The Ghastly Insect
Your soul looks tasty.
Q-bee is the leader of the Soul Bee Tribe and works with Jedah to collect souls. She instinctively leads her swarm to the honey of life - enough to satisfy any appetite.
Q-bee being an insect uses many attacks one would see within the insect kingdom including the ability of flight, which is seen in her Dark Force i² and hover. Often times Q-bee will use her stingers , one of which comes out of her elbows or extends from her knees. She can also morph her hand into a pincher and swing at her prey and enemies. In her ex move Qj she projects a bouncing bubble of honey that traps the opponent and allowing her to go in for the kill. Q-bee can also command smaller bees; whether she transforms her hand into a wasps nest and ejects them or in her EX move B where, bees swarm and sting the enemy.
|In Darkstalkers, Q-bee makes her first appearance in Vampire Savior or Darkstalkers 3. She later appears in Darkstalkers: The Chaos Tower and Vampire: Darkstalkers Collection which was released in Japan only. Q-bee |
| Outside of Darkstalkers, Q-bee also appears in SNK vs Capcom Card Clash series. She also appears in Namco x Capcom which was only released in Japan. In Namco x Capcom Q-bee or "Q-bees" are enemies.|
|Darkstalkers 3 Win Quotes|
- I can eat anything to survive, but you shall be a treat!
- I can see your flower... It's time to pollinate.
- I want everything... Everything inside your body!
- It will be fun to play with your body.
- Let's stick together until I'm full, shall we?
- Mmm... Smells good... It smells like honey.
- My mission is to increase the number of my people!
- My sting wont hurt. It'll just kill ya.
- Shall I give you more love?
- The market value of your soul lies within its taste!
- Which part of you do you want me to eat first?
- Why are you so afraid? You can be one of us.
- You must be very nutritional, or at least good roughage!
- You'll only feel a prickle. Don't be afraid...
- Yummy yum yummy... It's good for my tummy!
|Anakaris' Special Boss Confrontation|
| Anakaris' special boss fight in Darkstalkers 3 is against Q-bee. During this confrontation Q-bee is the only one who talks.|
- Q-bee: This world collapses. There will be no food.
- Q-bee: I can't stand it. I'll die of hunger.
- Q-bee: I must gather food now...
- Q-bee: Are you nutritional or poisonous? Let's find out!
Endings and Special Confrontations
|Darkstalkers 3 Special Confrontation|
|Q-bee's special confrontation is against Anakaris. To achieve this you must defeat 3 opponents without loosing any rounds and finish those rounds with an EX move.|
- Anakaris: Who are you? You are not qualified to act as lord.
- Anakaris: There can be only one lord in this world.
- Anakaris: Only Anakaris is qualified to lead people. Now kneel!
|Darkstalkers 3 Boss Confrontation|
|Q-bee's boss fight in Darkstalkers 3 is against Jedah. |
- Jedah: Welcome to my spirit room.
- Jedah: This world is doomed... I set this stage up to relieve it.
- Jedah: You've done a good job for my little insect...
- Jedah: Now its time to rest peacefully... inside me..."
|Darkstalkers 3 Ending|
- Jedah: You... Why have you interfered with me...
- Jedah: I had almost completed... my perfect world!!"
- Q-bee: I hear a voice that says 'Generate and prosper...' "
- Jedah: You're just an insect at heart. You can never understand me!!
- As their number kept increasing explosively...
- They built a huge empire at the center of the demon world
- Will their invasion of the demon world ever end?"
- What will it ultimately lead to for them?
- Are they doomed because of over population!?
- Although Q-bee only makes a few buzzying noises, she is voiced by Miyuki Matsushita in Darkstalkers 3.
- Q-bee is the shortest playable character in the Darkstalkers series.
- Q-bee may be the most unintelligent of playable characters in Darkstalkers, as the Soul Bee race are only as intelligent as a 4 or 5 year old.