Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Quantum Break

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Apr 05, 2016

A third-person shooter from the studio behind Max Payne and Alan Wake, with heavy time-travel and time-manipulation themes.

2 hours to install?

Kidavenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 90

User Lists: 33

I'm at 2 hours and it seems to be stuck at 98%

Anyone else having issues installing on Xbox one from disk?

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

Mine was about a half hour off the disc. That's not right, maybe start from scratch.

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By NTM

Mine stopped on 49 for a few minutes longer than I expected, making me think there was an error, though no, it's now on 97 percent. It's fine for me other than that one instance. About to go play it.

Edit - I take it back, it stopped at 98 percent... It's like when it stopped on 49 though, so I'll hold on. The system pretty much stops making a noise as if it's not doing anything.

Edit 2 - Okay, it's on 99 percent. I think it's going to be done soon.

gestault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

My disc install plus the 4ish gig update took 20-30 minutes in total. You may have gotten hung up on a network-related thing.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.