Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Quantum Break

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Apr 05, 2016

A third-person shooter from the studio behind Max Payne and Alan Wake, with heavy time-travel and time-manipulation themes.

Quantum Break slips into 2016

isomeri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 26

#1  Edited By isomeri

I don't have much to add to this press release from Remedy:

Today, Microsoft Studios announced that the highly-anticipated action-adventure Quantum Break will launch in 2016.

“With so many Xbox One games launching this year, moving Quantum Break to 2016 extends our incredible portfolio into next year with a monster new IP,” said Shannon Loftis, Head of Publishing at Microsoft Studios.

Quantum Break is created by Remedy Entertainment, the critically-acclaimed studio behind Max Payneand Alan Wake. Featuring Remedy’s highly acclaimed storytelling, Quantum Break fuses an intense action game with top-of-the-line live action elements into one revolutionary entertainment adventure.

“We’re really proud to be part of the incredible Xbox One line-up,” said Sam Lake, Creative Director at Remedy. “We thank our fans for their patience, and want them to know that the team is taking advantage of this opportunity to polish and fine tune the game to create the kind of standout entertainment experience they’ve come to expect from us.”

What I will say is the reasoning of "with so many Xbox One games launching this year" is slightly ridiculous, unless MS have some real showstoppers lined up for E3. I mean with Halo 5, Forza 6 and Tomb Raider the lineup is pretty good but certainly nothing to boast about.

BoxxyBae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Could just be exec speak for we dont want to release a broken game?

isomeri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

@boxxybae said:

Could just be exec speak for we dont want to release a broken game?

Most probably you're right, but I'd rather they not boast about something which isn't quite there.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.