Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Quantum Conundrum

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Jun 21, 2012

When the brilliant but eccentric Professor Fitz Quadwrangle accidentally strands himself in an alternate dimension, he gets his young nephew to don a dimension-shifting techno-glove in order to solve puzzles and explore the sprawling halls of Quadwrangle Manor to find a way to rescue him.

Turn off dialogue?

carlos707

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By carlos707

I am starting to think I would enjoy this game more if I just turned the dialogue completely off so I didn't have to hear Q's jokes. As it is, while the puzzles are making me smarter Q's jokes are making me dumber and I'm just breaking even.

Does anyone who's played the game know if he gives indispensable advise at some point?

Just to not hate on this game to much, I will say the background music is pretty good.

FrankieSpankie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By FrankieSpankie

I personally liked the humor in the game. It gives it some charm. =P

But I don't recall him ever giving any good advice throughout the game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.