1 stars 1/5 Stars Average score of 1 user reviews spread across 1 releases and 0 DLC

Offensive, Lackluster, and an Embarrassment to Games, Developers, and Gamers Everywhere 3

Very few games I play are ever offensively bad. Most are, at worst, mediocre yawn fests with elements that just don't work. Some are broken, some are ill-conceived, some are meant for a different audience. Only a tiny fraction of the games I've played have truly have earned that one star rating. Of those, I'd be hard pressed to tell you if I've ever played a game more offensively juvenile than Quest for INfamy.From head to toe, this is a knockoff of the far, far superious Quest for Glory games, ...