Ralph Wiggum is eight years and is in the same Springfield elementary school class as Lisa Simpson. He is the only child of Police Chief Clancy and Sarah Wiggum and has a cat named Mittens. The cat's breath smells like cat food. Ralph suffers from severe learning and social disabilities and therefor lacks social skills and basic common sense (but he is a Viking when it comes to sleep). He often displays odd behavior and deliver odd pieces of dialogue. He is generally nice and well meaning, but his imaginary Leprechaun friend tells him to burn things. He is frequently seen picking his nose despite his doctor telling him that he won't have as many nose bleeds if he stopped. When he grows up, he wants to be a principal or a caterpillar.
Ralph is voiced by Nancy Cartwright.
- Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
- Me fail English? That's unpossible.
- That's my swingset, and that's my sandbox. I'm not allowed to go in the deep end.
- I bent my wookie.
- I ate the blue ones ... they taste like burning.
- Then, the doctor told me that BOTH my eyes were lazy! And that's why it was the best summer ever.
- Principal Skinner, I got car sick in your office.
- And, when the doctor said I didn't have worms any more, that was the happiest day of my life.
- This snowflake tastes like fish sticks.
- I glued my head to my shoulder, now i have two owies