Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Oct 27, 2009

Time splits as A Crack In Time marks the end of the "Future" trilogy in the Ratchet & Clank franchise.

Incorrectly Titled

Lava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By Lava

This game's page is titled incorrectly. As stated numerous times by Insomniac, they want to make sure these new R&C games are Ratchet and Clank Future If the game's name could be changed to Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack In Time, it would be correct. It's a small error, but one that should be corrected.

iamjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By iamjohn

Completely off-topic, but I really don't understand Insomniac's reasoning behind this.  How is the Future subseries in any way different from the original Ratchet and Clank series?

TheGodPoet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By TheGodPoet
    iAmJohn said:
    "Completely off-topic, but I really don't understand Insomniac's reasoning behind this.  How is the Future subseries in any way different from the original Ratchet and Clank series?"
    That's what I was wondering. Is this series taking place years into the future, or is the title just there, or is it there just to say we're on a next gen system?
    dsplayer1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By dsplayer1010
    Sincillian said:
    "iAmJohn said:
    "Completely off-topic, but I really don't understand Insomniac's reasoning behind this.  How is the Future subseries in any way different from the original Ratchet and Clank series?"
      ...or is it there just to say we're on a next gen system?
    "
    That's what I always thought
    Tornac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Tornac
    @dsplayer1010: 
    Haha, the funny thing is that, despite being called  "Future", it really isn't much different than the first game, just expanded. That's not a bad thing either

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.