Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Oct 23, 2007

In the sixth installment in Insomniac's popular action series, Ratchet and his robotic sidekick Clank must stop an insane intergalactic emperor, Tachyon, from conquering the entire Polaris galaxy.

Looking for a Qwark quote

peterh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By peterh

Captain Quark is one of the most quotable characters in this series, and he has some real gems in this game. I'm trying to remember one of his lines from the middle of the game. I don't want to go through the trouble of playing the game through again just for that one line. It happens after you win your second trip to the arena, there's a scene with Qwark congratulating Ratchet, and then Ratchet tells him off and he says something like "It's time to be more humble... something something.... and show the galaxy how awesome I am!"
    If anybody is playing through that part, or just remembers the line, I'd be very appreciative.

KillaMaStA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By KillaMaStA

You can watch all the cutscenes again from the cinematics menu, check there ;)

peterh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By peterh

Already checked. It's not in there. Actually, now that you mention it, a lot of the cinematic clips aren't in the theatre.

AndrewGaspar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By AndrewGaspar

Yeah, I know what part you're talking about and it's an in-game cutscene, so it won't appear in cinematics. I'd tell you what it was, but I've forgotten.

KillaMaStA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By KillaMaStA

I actually played that part a few days ago but i cant remember it either, and im too tired to look it up.

Why do you need it anyway?

peterh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By peterh

That quote reminded me of a running joke between a friend and I. I thought it was hilarious when I heard it, but it was late a few nights ago, and I had forgotten the exact quote by the time I saw my friend again.

hexogen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By hexogen

This what you're looking for? The line I think you're talking about is around the 8:15 mark of the video.

peterh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By peterh

THAT'S IT! Thanks!

For those who don't want to take the trouble of going through the video:

"This is not the time for vanity. It's the time to show the universe how amazingly awesome I am!"

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.