Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Ratchet & Clank

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Apr 12, 2016

The game, based on the movie, based on the game.

R&C: The Game - Sound Issues?

archnite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By archnite

Hi Forum people, anyone else having sound issues with the remake? Specifically on the Plumber who sounds like he's yelling through a very long tin pipe but any other time it should be a little "echo-y" it goes way off the scale and sounds like people in a recording booth with the reverb cranked too high?

Also loving the blast of nostalgia from this game, especially the return to Novalis.

pompouspizza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@archnite: I have had some sound issues with the hoverboard races where most of the sound cuts out but I can hear dialogue and music.

EricFine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I swear sometimes I hear two music tracks playing at once. I also hear the echo-y voices, I thought it might have been because it's a story being told and they did it as a conscious decision.

imrichhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By imrichhh

I'm having the same issue and I first noticed it in the scene with the plumber as well. The weird part is that it only seems to happen to one character at a time. For example, Clank will sound fine when talking to Ratchet, but then when Ratchet replies, his voice is drenched in awful sounding reverb. So far its popped up often enough to be annoying, but not game breaking, mostly because everything else has been really solid.

Mister_V

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Yep having the same issue.

Blommer4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Was having some issues with the mechanic dude where he would stay in a idle animation and not speak at all. This was consistent throughout the whole game. I did not try to restart it though, that would probably have fixed it.

Other than that, no issues... that I noticed at least.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.