Something went wrong. Try again later

Anyone Tried That Challenge App Yet?

linkster7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

I've been sitting playing the two challenges that are available today on the app, and I'm glad to say they are awesome. One of the challenges is to get as far as you can in a never ending(I presume) level, you don't control the character but rather use the touch screen to get stuff out of the way for him, the other is the same kind of thing only your trying to get 150 lumes as fast as you can. Touching the lumes before they get collected makes them worth double, so it gets really frantic trying to move bridges and stuff while also trying to touch all the lumes.
    This is actually the first time I've had real honest to god fun on the Wii U, and it's even free! If they keep updating and changing this every day there is finally a reason to power on that damn thing every day.
    Anyone else tried it yet? Am I crazy or is this really good?

MEATBALL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By MEATBALL

It's really good!

I'm pretty sure the challenges are randomly generated from one of four different formats each day/week. For instance, I'm not sure if the daily challenge will always be Murphy's Dungeon or if it'll rotate between the other challenge types at random, but the obstacle layout will change with each new challenge. A pretty amazing way to make up for the delay.

Avatar image for mariachimacabre
    MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I didn't know it existed but I'm gonna get it now.

I also think it's worth mentioning that the box art for this game looks fantastic.

MEATBALL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

I'm pretty addicted. Been loving today's Murfy's Dungeon challenge, trying to get a Diamond trophy. The Murfy touch-screen stuff wasn't particularly impressive in the original Legends demo, but it's extremely fun at such a fast pace.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.