My impressions of the demo...and yours if you'd like

crush3x5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By crush3x5

I played the demo last night. It felt pretty similar to last the last Rayman game which wasn't a bad thing. That being said they added something new by incorporating the wii pad. Basically rather than controlling a character, you help them get through the level by doing various things on the wii pad. For example when the guy you are help is platforming you can slide platforms over to him so he can continue. Also the game is still quite humorous the last section of the demo had a rather funny song playing while you played through it.

If you have yet to play the demo you can check out this playthrough here

In conclusion I will probably not get the game when it comes out for $60 but I may down the line when the price drops.

snakeitachi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By snakeitachi

I loved origins to death, this one feels like something big is missing. Don't quite feel the amazing charm and the new art style i think isn't as good as origins :(

Swiftopian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Yeah I loved Origins as well. I agree that this art style just doesn't seem to have an edge to it. It's almost like its too smooth or something. I played the Wii U demo, but I'm gad it's coming out on PS3 because I don't have a Wii U and I find myself wanting one less and less. I had zero interest in the gamepad functionality for this game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.