Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rayman

Franchise »

The Rayman series has seen its up and downs over the years. Initially Rayman was UbiSoft's key platformer, and reached its critical peak with Rayman 2: the Great Escape.

Rayman Legends confirmed with trailer

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Jack268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jack268

http://wii.ign.com/articles/122/1223893p1.html

I think this is one of the first trailers we have gotten that shows actual gameplay on the Wii U too basically. I don't know about using the touch screen to slide platforms around and what not, but the multiplayer looks great overall. The only thing I'm a bit confused about is where those statues that they use with the NFC are coming from? Are they already purchasable? If so, did they pack an NFC chip in there just for the heck of it? Kind of makes me wonder how long ago they started working on this. There seems to be a belief that this game was made because of the relative success of Origins, but it seems crazy that they'd put together this much in such a short time.

And what's up with the sudden Rayman revival anyway? I won't complain, I love 2D platformers, but both Origins and Legends within such a short time is crazy. (assuming Legends is released this year or next, that is)

Cloudenvy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

trace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By trace

Now that there's an article up on the site about this Rayman leak, let's move all further discussion to that thread. Thanks!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.