The RB4 GT was Live for Speed's first four-wheel drive car, and has a surprising amount of torque. This combination makes the RB4 GT a good car for dirt sections of rallycross racing, but tends to cause understeer issues in turns, and some instability in fast sections of road courses.
While it is competitive with the FXO Turbo and XR GT Turbo, the RB4 GT often requires a good setup and patient driver to compensate for its own shortcomings. Naturally, it has hybrid and knobbly tires, making it an excellent choice for rallycross events.
- Engine Placement: Front engine
- Drive Wheels: Four-wheel drive
- Transmission: H-pattern gearbox
- Engine: 2.0 liter turbocharged inline 4
- Power: 181 kW (243 bhp) @ 6035 rpm
- Torque: 340 Nm (251 lbft) @ 3896 rpm
- Total Mass: 1210 kg (2667 lbs)
- Power-weight: 150 W/kg (204 bhp/ton)
- Weight Distribution: 56% Front, 44% Rear
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 75 liters