4.0 stars

Average score of 2 user reviews

A more family friendly version of VR chat 0

The game is great but they do need to work on the bugs with the game crashing whenever I save or try to leave a room unexpectedly, the game isn't bad for being a family friendly version of VR chat it makes it better because a wider audience can play it and still have fun....

Rec Room Review: A Killer Social VR Experience 0

Rec Room is the closest thing you’ll ever get to the uninhibited social interactions you had on the playground as a child. Where others have failed in their attempts to create immersive virtual social settings, the team at indie studio Against Gravity has succeeded for one reason - They’ve given players activities to do together.The first time I open the game, I spawn into what looks like my local YMCA in its hay day. I’m greeted by a few cartoon avatars dressed in ridiculous o...