Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Dec 31, 2007

A top-down action RPG and item shop tycoon game for PC by doujin/indie circle EasyGameStation and localized by Carpe Fulgur for English-speaking audiences. You play the role of Recette, a young girl who opens an item shop to repay the debts incurred by her missing father.

Blinky Thingy?

Avatar image for dragonbloodthirsty
    DragonBloodthirsty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 4

I stumbled across the demo; I'm trying to figure out why the screen keeps flashing at me. I've got it in windowed mode at the moment, but it didn't seem to support Fullscreen in 1440x900. Any recommendations for fixing this?

mrmanga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By mrmanga

It suports full screen for me just fine. I just click the maximum window button and go. It makes the game stretch a  little bit tough so windowed may be prefered.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.