Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Red Dead Redemption II

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Oct 26, 2018

The third game in Rockstar's Wild West-themed series is a prequel to the events of Red Dead Redemption, returning to the open-world action of its predecessor.

Arthur Morgan is the best part of RDR2

wumbo3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 37

Arthur Morgan was easily my favorite part of RDR2, and it's why I think it should be considered an all-time classic. I thought after RDR1, John Marston would be hard to beat, but Arthur Morgan's arc is truly one of a kind. It was really human and realistic in a way that I didn't expect, and it made it all the more touching. I made a video discussing why Arthur's story is so great, and how he differs from most video game protagonists.

Thanks for watching, let me know what y'all think!

Junkerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@wumbo3000: Well done! To the point and thoughtful.

Rebel_Scum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Awww shucks mister

Avatar image for dancinginfernal
    dancinginfernal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

You have a kind face, mister.

The kind I'd like to PUNCH!

Couldn't agree more. Arthur is the reason I replayed the game, I missed him.

wumbo3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@junkerman: Thank you very much!

@dancinginfernal: Absolutely, he was the driving force behind my love for the game, without a doubt. And I would love to replay the game myself, though I'm not sure if I have the willpower to devote another 100+ hours to this game, as much as I would love to...haha

HeelBill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With the lack of big releases, I have been working on my backlog and am playing through RDR2 right now. Just got to the start of chapter 6. Will bookmark this to watch when my playthrough is complete!

HeelBill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With the lack of big releases, I have been working on my backlog and am playing through RDR2 right now. Just got to the start of chapter 6. Will bookmark this to watch when my playthrough is complete!

wumbo3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heelbill: Yes, please don't watch until you've beaten the entire game! Excited to hear your thoughts about the game after you beat it

Matt_Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great video.

Still tidying up a few things in the epilogue and some side quests but wow - what a game. As soon as I accepted the game's slow pace it really clicked. I went from demanding a fast-travel system to never using the fast-travel system at all. I started off hating the mechanic where you have to wear the 'right' clothes depending on the weather to actively spending time working on a nice outfit! :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.