Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Red Dead Redemption II

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Oct 26, 2018

The third game in Rockstar's Wild West-themed series is a prequel to the events of Red Dead Redemption, returning to the open-world action of its predecessor.

Newspaper Seller Bugged!

TheClassyMess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Getting a little annoyed. Newspaper Sellers appear on the map. I ride to the location and they are gone. I open the map and they are listed in every location other than the one I just rode to. Trying to time it according to the time of day, but that's not working. I'm calling this a bug - anyone else having the same issue?

mattchops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not having that exact issue, but I'm unable to buy newspapers now. I've bought the one in Valentine, but no other town will let me. He stands there, holds up the newspaper and says his lien, but no prompt to purchase when I focus on him.

DanishingAct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That kid is a menace.

fishinwithguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I was having a different bug regarding the newsie (or at least I think it's a bug). I am just unable to buy them. The kid will call me over, and then say nothing when I get close to him, and there will be no prompts. I thought maybe at first it was just that I already had the paper he was selling and had to wait for a new one (I'm not entirely sure about how quickly time passes when in the game but I still try to buy one after a few days of playing and he doesn't speak to me).

Not that big a deal, but just a minor bummer because I just assumed the papers would have stories of my exploits of me and the gang throughout the game. I kinda wanted to see that stuff.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.