Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Red Dead Redemption II

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Oct 26, 2018

The third game in Rockstar's Wild West-themed series is a prequel to the events of Red Dead Redemption, returning to the open-world action of its predecessor.

Which version comes with the PS4 Pro Bundle?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for himynameismurphy
    himynameismurphy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

"The Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Pro bundle includes a copy of Red Dead Redemption 2 on Blu-ray Disc, a Jet Black PS4 Pro, and a DUALSHOCK®4 wireless controller."
    - Sony's Website

I can't seem to find any concrete info on which version comes with the bundle, or if any of the extra content from the Special/Ultimate editions are included. I would love to pre-order the bundle but not knowing is kinda holding me back. Especially if there is no way to "upgrade" the Standard edition to the Special/Ultimate editions. I guess the worst case would be to sell the disc and put that towards a better version.

Thanks to anyone that can answer either question.

deanoxd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By deanoxd

you answered your own question, it comes with a copy of RD 2 on blu-ray, if it was anything other than the base game it would say in the promo material.

clagnaught

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#3  Edited By clagnaught

@himynameismurphy: Are they talking about this? It looks like this is the standard edition of the game. The special and ultimate editions have a banner across the top of the box. In the past, these type of bundles just include the base game, with [Edit: without] the season base, DLC, etc.

Avatar image for himynameismurphy
    himynameismurphy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@clagnaught: @deanoxd:

Yes, that's the bundle I was referring to. Also kinda figured I was answering my own question, haha! Thanks for confirming my thoughts!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.